The M/V Daranee is one of the classics in Phuket’s scuba diving liveaboard scene and operates mainly in the Similan island national park area and near Richelieu Rock. For a professionally conducted and fair-priced liveaboard cruise to Thailand’s top dive sites, MV Daranee is always the best choice.
- Length: 24 Metres.
- Beam: 5 Metres.
- Max. No. Of Guests: 18.
- Cabins: 7 Twin Bed And 1 Four Bunk.
- Bathrooms: 3 Showers / 3 Toilets.
- Fresh Water: 9,000 Liters.
- Generators: 220v.-24v. 2 Sets.
- Compressors: Bauer Mariner. 2 Sets.
- Engines: 2 Hino Ek100 380 HP.
- First Aid: Oxygen First Aid System.
- Navigation: GPS Navigation System, Sounder AndRadar.
- Safety: Ship-to-Ship Radio, 4.2m Tender With 25hp Yamaha Engine.
We offer a selected range of Liveaboard Cruises – Simply let us know your requirements and we will
arrange the perfect Liveaboard dive cruise for you.
You can check out the liveaboard boats & descriptions – Over here