- Diving Phuket Thailand! Welcome to The Phuket Scuba Club Web Blog Thailand Diving News, Phuket Scuba Club Updates and Offers! For all diving enthusiasts and our dive club friends: Welcome to our Blog about our scuba diving news, everyday life, club members and offers in Phuket Thailand. Check out the latest Liveaboard Cruise and scuba diving offers.
- Phuket Coral Bounces Back From Bleaching Blight - Thailand Forum http://t.co/fa7QJ2Ph 6 days ago
- Perfect day on the beach again. Great visibility and the guys are looking forward to their night dive tonight :-) http://t.co/boXPA57v 1 week ago
- Seahorse spotted on Karon House Reef today! http://t.co/Celhp58b 3 weeks ago
- Bring it on 2012! Let it be a good one :-) http://t.co/BujuSd8E 1 month ago
- Scuba diving in Phuket http://t.co/GqPueJlW via @PhDNomads 1 month ago
Author Archives: admin
We found this little fellow hiding amongst the rocks on our Karon Beach House Reef. These fascinating creatures are usually found in shallow tropical waters and prefer to live in sheltered areas. Manam – the Thai translation for Seahorse – … Continue reading
Sadly in 2010 we saw quite a bit of coral bleaching due to the very warm water temperatures. It is good to hear from the Department of Marine and Coastal Resources Andaman Coast Group that the corals at dive sites … Continue reading
Murielle and Lome practicing their navigational skills on Karon beach with Instructor Nic whilst doing their Advanced Course with the club. Photo by John Hill.