Sadly in 2010 we saw quite a bit of coral bleaching due to the very warm water temperatures. It is good to hear from the Department of Marine and Coastal Resources Andaman Coast Group that the corals at dive sites around Thailand have improved! Good news for diving around Phuket indeed
- Diving Phuket Thailand! Welcome to The Phuket Scuba Club Web Blog Thailand Diving News, Phuket Scuba Club Updates and Offers! For all diving enthusiasts and our dive club friends: Welcome to our Blog about our scuba diving news, everyday life, club members and offers in Phuket Thailand. Check out the latest Liveaboard Cruise and scuba diving offers.
- Blacktip Shark spotted this afternoon at Koh Pu located 5 minutes away from http://t.co/boXPA57v 1 month ago
- Phuket Coral Bounces Back From Bleaching Blight - Thailand Forum http://t.co/fa7QJ2Ph 2 months ago
- Perfect day on the beach again. Great visibility and the guys are looking forward to their night dive tonight :-) http://t.co/boXPA57v 2 months ago
- Seahorse spotted on Karon House Reef today! http://t.co/Celhp58b 2 months ago
- Bring it on 2012! Let it be a good one :-) http://t.co/BujuSd8E 3 months ago